Saturday, August 16, 2014

Start of another school year...


Its the start of another school year! Bryan is now a middle schooler and Jesse is in 2nd grade. How does time go so fast???? This summer was packed full of activities and it went by so quick. Hoping to be able to blog more this year, time just got away from me last year.


Bryan is acting older all the time. He loves art, music, reading, and math. He is talking about going to Midwestern when he is older and going through the Fusion program as well as majoring in Humanities with a mission emphasis. He is still very much my little clown and loves entertaining others. Bryan enjoyed going on a mission trip this summer in which he dressed as a clown and handed out balloons to people (he really loved that he had permission to be silly).


Jesse loves Star Wars, Mickey Mouse, the color orange, math and writing stories. His favorite game right now is doing Story in the Rounds. He has a sweet spirit and recently accept Jesus. He says he wants to be a head chef at a school someday. He is still very dependent on routine and schedules and has a hard time with crowds and noise but is getting better all the time. He LOVES giving hugs and wants to be just like his older brother.


Chuck and I will be celebrating our anniversary this coming week. I am so glad God put him in my life. He is a wonderful husband, father to our kids and my very best friend and I wouldn't want to walk through this life's journey with anyone else. I truly love our life together.



No comments: