Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where the Silence Breaks

Where the Silence Breaks
by Lowell Alexander, Dave Clark, Phil Nash, and Tony Wood

When I seek God in the morning
I feel like I am free
From all the restless voices
Calling out to me
Surrounded by the silence
I surrender to the truth
That to live where I can listen
Is all He calls to me

I want to hear the voice of God
No matter what it takes
I wanna be weak enough
to listen
Strong Enough to wait
It's not enough to know
He's speaking
I wanna hear what He has to say
So I am standing in the shadow
Living where the silence breaks

I can hear Him in the pages
Revealing hidden truths
Old verses with new answers
For what I'm going through
Like water to the thirsty
His word is life to me
I don't want to miss
the moments
When he is calling me

It may be a whisper in the
wilderness
A comfort in the pain
It may sound like rolling thunder
Or mabe like a gentle rain

Currently reading :
Experiencing God : Knowing and Doing His Will - Workbook
By Henry T. Blac

No comments: