Saturday, July 19, 2008

Really Long Week

This week I helped out with VBS at church. I had the toddlers (no I am not crazy). It was a long week but I had a great time and I am going to miss some of my little guys! I took a few pictures of them which I will post later this week.

Bryan had a good time and wasn't ready for it to end. He memorized all 5 "Truths" of the week and made lots of cool crafts. He has been singing songs and dancing the hula all week (the theme was Outrigger Island which has a Hawaiian feel to it). He learned a new way to say hi and goodbye (Aloha) and all the kids would say it to each other. I am looking forward to Sunday night family night to see the kids perform and get their awards.

This week I am going to try and relax as well as get laundry done and pack because next weekend we are headed off to camp.

No comments: