Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My boys crack me up

My boys crack me up, which is a good thing lately since I have been sick with a stomach bug twice in the past 2 weeks and needed the cheering up!

Bryan is getting older and with it comes new questions and thoughts! This morning, while eating a banana he sat with a contemplative look on his face fo a long time. He finally turned to me and asked "Mom what do they call Alaskan Bananas?" LOL He also is working really hard on learning how to read. He is on book 10 of a learn to read set and is doing very well. He told me that he wants to learn to read and spell so he can understand his daddy and me when we spell things. He is acting so much older these days! Acting more and more like an older boy. He loves cars, dinosaurs, pirates and wants to take Karate (he has to protect us from bad guys, you know). He also has decided that girls have cooties... but thinks he may marry one someday.

Jesse on the other hand is my sweet cuddle bug. He is pretty much attached to me. He says dada and Bubba and sometimes mum. His newest thing is sneezes. He thinks they are funny and the little pumpkin smile that he gets cracks me up and melts my heart! He wants so desperately to be a big boy and play in his brother's room, he will sit on the floor and bang on the door and do a Tarzan scream until Bryan opens it for him. He HATES baby shows (unless Elmo is in it) but loves to sit and watch any kind of sport. He is sooooo close to walking! I can't believe this year has flown by! My baby will be a year old next month!!

No comments: