Wednesday, October 19, 2011

By far its my favorite fall activity....


I love taking the kids to the pumpkin patch, its definitely my favorite fall activity. Last year I was so sick that we missed out on going so I made sure that we went this year. Bryan is getting a little to old for some of the activities there but still had a great time. It was the first time Jesse didn't get overwhelmed by it. He LOVED seeing the animals and playing on the slides and other climbing structures they have. We didn't stay long because the clouds rolled in that it got so cold it felt like it wanted to snow. Was happy that Chuck had a 3 day "weekend" so that he could come too. I hate that he has to go back to work today. Whenever he has days off they seem to go by so fast.






Getting ready to change over the kids clothing to their winter clothes. We had our first frost advisory last night and tonight there is a freeze warning. Chuck and I talked about it and we decided to wait out the winter in this house and then start really working on moving. Don't want to have to move when its so cold outside.

Lots more fun activities coming up. Our church is doing a Harvest carnival this weekend and then we have a friend's birthday to celebrate.

No comments: