Thursday, January 13, 2011

2010 has flown by and its now 2011!

So.... Updates!
Lots to write since I didn't really write much in 2010.

Chuck is now the manager of the Taco Bell at the travel center he was employed by. He works a lot, but he is really good at what he does. He is getting ready to go to a conference next month in FL. Wish I could go.

Bryan is now in second grade and is doing fantastic. Every year he amazes me. He is outgoing and creative and is always a ball of energy. He's current loves are Stars Wars and of course still into pirates. He loves to read and I reading at a 5th grade level. He loves the Lord and is always looking for someone to talk to about God. He wants to be a cryptozoologist, soldier, missionary, inventor and a dad when he grows up. I know that no matter what he ends up doing he is going to do great at it!

Jesse is in preschool and is progressing in leaps and bounds. He is talking so much more! He is starting to spell and is doing well in school. I love to hear him talk about how he views the world and he has such a funny sense of humor. He loves Mickey Mouse, Curious George, Boz, and playing with cars. He really loves music. Can't believe he will be 4 in exactly a month!

I have been staying busy working with Jesse and Bryan with their school stuff as well as coordinating a local Mom's group. I am hoping to eventually go back to school but still have yet to decide a career for myself. Diffenately one that will give me lots of time at home.

No comments: