Sunday, August 10, 2008

August Updates

Wow, so much has been going on I don't know where to start! Camp went really well. We enjoyed ourselves despite some drama that happened. Jesse picked up Chicken Pox. Jesse had the spots all over. Bryan had what turned out to be Hand, Foot, Mouth which is similar. Bryan didn't have many spots but ran the fever and had the sore throat and now Chuck has it. Keeping my fingers crossed that I have gotten through with out catching it.

Jesse has made some major steps toward being more of a toddler then a baby. He is running, twirling, talking more, singing, had his first haircut and has now made the transition from crib to toddler bed effortlessly! The next major thing is potty training, but we aren't quite ready for that yet all though he has used his potty a few times.



Bryan starts school in a week (the 18th). The class lists went up last week and he is excited that he has friends in his class. He gets to meet his teacher on Thursday at the school Open House and see his classroom then we have parent Orientation. He is growing up too quick! Even his appearence has changed. He has grown a few inches and lost all his baby fat. He will be starting Awana Sparks in a few weeks and has already memorized his first bible verse for it. He is such a character and loves learning. He has asked me to start reading the set of Children Encyclopedia's to him as a bedtime story!! LOL Its set up so that the info is given in stories which works out good. We are almost done with the letter "A".



Chuck has been busy working nights at the Travel Center. I hate that he works the late hours and I hope it will change soon!!

Chuck and I will be celebrating our 7th anniversary on the 19th. It has gone by so fast!!! I can't believe it! I love him so much!!!

As for me, I have been busy just keeping up with everyone else's things as well as bible studies and I will be teaching Awana Puggles this year. I am looking forward to it. My bible study group is talking about all sorts of activities and I am starting to really make some good friends and have been planning days out with them.

1 comment:

Pat said...

The time does fly by. The boys are getting so big. Enjoy this time. Somehow it goes by to fast. I love the pictues. I can never see to many. Glad to hear you are getting new friends and doing things. I'll keep my fingers crossed Chuck gets better hours.

Love Dad