Monday, May 12, 2008

So busy!!!

The last few weeks have been so busy! Lots of end of the school year activities, soccer practices, soccer games, birthdays, visiting the Kindergarten Bryan will be attending next year, Mother's day and the festival! Wow!!! I have really enjoyed having my own vehicle and being able to get around to all the fun things!

Tomorrow is Bryan's 5th birthday! Bryan picked out a Pirate cake and chocolate ice cream. If its sunny we are going to BBQ tomorrow and if not we are going to order some pizza. He is happy that he gets to take cupcakes to his class. :) He is getting so big and wants to do more for himself! Today he wanted to prove that he could pour himself a glass of milk without any help. I know that I maybe very cautious about things but I refuse to let him do that until now. He did great ans was so proud of himself!

I have now started selling Avon. I am hoping to make some extra money to help Chuck out. I always feel bad that he has the stress of being the soul provider, although I LOVE being able to be home with the kids.

Memorial day weekend we are going to drive to Illinois to see our niece, Kursta graduate from high school. It will be nice to see that part of the family. I have only met Chuck's sister Kim once about 5 years ago.

Okay I am rambling! LOL Here are a few pictures from Bryan's field trip to the zoo. It was a beautiful day and cool enough that the animals were all out and playful.


1 comment:

Pat said...

Happy Birthday Bryan. It looks like everyone was having fun at the zoo. I remember all the fun we had when we went with Bryan. Time goes to fast. Give Bryan and Jesse a hug.
Love
Dad